- •Ultrasonography is correlated with chest CT in COVID-19 patients.
- •Lung ultrasonography could be a relevant alternative to chest CT.
- •Lung ultrasonography is correlated with oxygen parameters.
MATERIALS AND METHODS
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
World Health Association. WHO coronavirus disease dashboard Update of 2020/8/17. Available at: https://covid19.who.int/.
- CT imaging features of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV).Radiology. 2020; 295: 202-207
- Correlation of chest CT and RT-PCR testing in coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in China: a report of 1014 cases.Radiology. 2020; : 200642
- Time course of lung changes on chest CT during recovery from 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pneumonia.Radiology. 2020; : 200370
- Point-of-care lung ultrasound in patients with COVID-19—a narrative review.Anaesthesia. 2020 Aug; 75: 1096-1104
- Application of lung ultrasound during the COVID-19 pandemic: a narrative review.Anesth Analg. 2020 Aug; 131: 345-350
- A brief review of lung ultrasonography in COVID-19: is it useful?.Ann Emerg Med. 2020; 75: 784-785
- Thoracic ultrasound and SARS-COVID-19: a pictorial essay.J Ultrasound. 2020; 23: 217-221
- Thoracic ultrasonography: a narrative review.Intensive Care Med. 2019; 45: 1200-1211
- How I do it: lung ultrasound.Cardiovasc Ultrasound. 2014; 12: 25
- Lung B-line artefacts and their use.J Thorac Dis. 2016; 8: 1356-1365
- Ultrasonography in lung pathologies: new perspectives.Multidiscip Respir Med. 2014; 9: 27
- Determination of a potential quantitative measure of the state of the lung using lung ultrasound spectroscopy.Sci Rep. 2017; 7: 12746
- Lung ultrasound for critically ill patients.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2019; 199: 701-714
- Bedside lung ultrasound in the assessment of alveolar-interstitial syndrome.Am J Emerg Med. 2006; 24: 689-696
- Systematic review and meta-analysis for the use of ultrasound versus radiology in diagnosing of pneumonia.Crit Ultrasound J. 2017; 9: 6
- Ultrasound vs. CT in detecting chest wall invasion by tumor: a prospective study.Chest. 2008; 133: 881-886
- COVID-19 pneumonia manifestations at the admission on chest ultrasound, radiographs, and CT: single-center study and comprehensive radiologic literature review.Eur J Radiol Open. 2020; 7: 100231
- A clinical study of noninvasive assessment of lung lesions in patients with coronavirus disease-19 (COVID-19) by bedside ultrasound.Ultraschall Med. 2020 Jun; 41: 300-307
- Can lung ultrasound help critical care clinicians in the early diagnosis of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pneumonia?.Radiology. 2020; 295: E6
- Lung ultrasound findings in patients with COVID-19 pneumonia.Crit Care. 2020; 24: 174
- Point-of-care lung ultrasound findings in novel coronavirus disease-19 pnemoniae: a case report and potential applications during COVID-19 outbreak.Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2020; 24: 2776-2780
- Lung ultrasound findings in a 64-year-old woman with COVID-19.CMAJ. 2020;
- COVID-19 patients and the radiology department — advice from the European society of radiology (ESR) and the European society of thoracic imaging (ESTI).Eur Radiol. 2020 Apr 20; : 1-7
- Proposal for international standardization of the use of lung ultrasound for patients with COVID-19: a simple, quantitative, reproducible method.J Ultrasound Med. 2020 Jul; 39: 1413-1419
- Bedside ultrasound assessment of positive end-expiratory pressure-induced lung recruitment.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2011; 183: 341-347
- Radiographic and CT features of viral pneumonia.RadioGraphics. 2018; 38: 719-739
- Incidence of thrombotic complications in critically ill ICU patients with COVID-19.Thromb Res. 2020 Jul; 191: 145-147