Methods and materials
Foundation Programme Curriculum. Published March 2010. From Academy of Medical Royal Colleges website. Available at: http://aomrc.org.uk/curriculum-and-framework/curriculum.html. [accessed 31.10.11].
The Trainee Doctor. Published February 2011. From General Medical Council (GMC) website. Available at: www.gmc-uk.org/Trainee_Doctor.pdf_39274940.pdf. [accessed 31.10.11].
- The state of basic medical education.(P49–50) GMC, London2011
- The state of basic medical education.(P20) GMC, London2010
- Assessment of an integrated curriculum in radiology.Acad Med. 2002; 77: 933
- The state of the medical curriculum.Lancet. 1906; 167: 384-385
- What is wrong with the medical curriculum?.Lancet. 1932; 220: 301-302
- Educational programs in U.S. medical schools, 1998–1999.JAMA. 1999; 282: 840-846
- Medical students need more radiology education.Acad Med. 2001; 76: 1
McCoubrie PA. Delphi study to determine the competency-based core outcomes in radiology that a UK medical student should possess at graduation. MEd thesis, University of Sheffield, 2003.
- Imaging literacy: a laudable goal in the education of medical students.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2003; 180: 1201
- Undergraduate education in radiology.in: Proceedings of UK radiological congress. British Institute of Radiology, London2001
- The Delphi method: techniques and applications.Reading: Addison-Wesley Educational Publishers, 1975
- The Delphi technique as a forecasting tool: issues and analysis.Int J Forecast. 1999; 15: 353-375
- The Delphi technique: a critique.J Adv Nurs. 1987; 12: 729-734
- Consensus methods for medical and health services research.BMJ. 1995; 311: 376-380
- The concept and practicability of a core curriculum in basic medical education.R Med Teach. 2000; 22: 560-563
- Competency based medical training: review.BMJ. 2002; 325: 693-696
- Approaches to curriculum planning.Med Educ. 1986; 20: 458-466
- Learning outcomes and institutional objectives: is there a difference?.Med Teach. 2002; 24: 151-155